Imp & Ace trade stimulator parts wanted

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Imp & Ace trade stimulator parts wanted

Postby bakerb95619 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:52 am

Hello,
I'm looking for replacement back doors for an IMP and an ACE trade stimulator. I also need a replacement pump for the ACE.
Thanks
bakerb95619
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Sutter Creek, CA

Postby cpdretired » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:33 pm

Ask Ed Smith he may have what you want. I bought a replacement back door for a Daval 21 from him. When I was at his home he had a few replacement back doors for other machines.

If you don't know Ed he is the creator of the reproduction Whiz Ball's that have been on eBay.

no-reserve@esnarf.com
cpdretired
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:28 am

Re: Imp & Ace trade stimulator parts wanted

Postby cpdretired » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:27 am

bakerb95619 wrote:Hello,
I'm looking for replacement back doors for an IMP and an ACE trade stimulator. I also need a replacement pump for the ACE.
Thanks


If your still looking for the IMP back door I just spotted one on Ebay. It's a recast if it makes any difference.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 6140461704
cpdretired
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:28 am


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests