Mills QT Locks wanted plus a few other parts

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Mills QT Locks wanted plus a few other parts

Postby 37 mills » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:59 am

Working on my Mills QT Chevron and need both the front and back locks
A 5 cent denomination piece
A slug cup
Check Pusher
Jack pot side plates

Any help would be appreciated
Email is jkmcc@wavecable.com

Thanks, Jerry
37 mills

Re: Mills QT Locks wanted plus a few other parts

Postby sam2002 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:39 am

Thought I saw those locks listed on ebah. $$$Spendy$$$
sam2002

Postby mechanic » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:05 pm

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT AS THE COST OF MACHINES SKYROCKET TO THREE TIMES WHAT THEY SHOULD BE, DON'T EXPECT TO GET PARTS FOR $5 ANYMORE. PARTS GO UP AS MACHINE PRICES SOAR!!!!! $3,000 FOR A HI-TOP WHOEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING, $2,000 FOR A CAILLE PUMP???? REALLY !!!!!!!!!!
mechanic

Postby sam2002 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:51 am

QT locks always been spendy. Not very many out there, not like the standard Mills back door lock, certain locks you gotta pay up for…
No those aren’t my locks on ebah nor do I know the seller.
sam2002

Postby marsonion » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:08 pm

mechanic wrote:YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT AS THE COST OF MACHINES SKYROCKET TO THREE TIMES WHAT THEY SHOULD BE, DON'T EXPECT TO GET PARTS FOR $5 ANYMORE. PARTS GO UP AS MACHINE PRICES SOAR!!!!! $3,000 FOR A HI-TOP WHOEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING, $2,000 FOR A CAILLE PUMP???? REALLY !!!!!!!!!!

I'd sure like to see where anybody is "offering" a Caille pump for $2K... not calling you a liar, I just want to see it with my own eyes. :shock:
(I visited the S&C website-- the only imaginable "likely suspect"-- but it's nothing but a mess of broken links these days.)
marsonion

Postby bajrbajr » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:57 am

marsonion wrote:
mechanic wrote:YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT AS THE COST OF MACHINES SKYROCKET TO THREE TIMES WHAT THEY SHOULD BE, DON'T EXPECT TO GET PARTS FOR $5 ANYMORE. PARTS GO UP AS MACHINE PRICES SOAR!!!!! $3,000 FOR A HI-TOP WHOEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING, $2,000 FOR A CAILLE PUMP???? REALLY !!!!!!!!!!

I'd sure like to see where anybody is "offering" a Caille pump for $2K... not calling you a liar, I just want to see it with my own eyes. :shock:
(I visited the S&C website-- the only imaginable "likely suspect"-- but it's nothing but a mess of broken links these days.)

sellers can "ASK" what ever they want... there are a couple Rolatops for sale on a popular social media platform... one for $7k, and one for $5k... they'll be lucky to get HALF the asking prices.
But novices who see other machines posted at silly prices immediately thing that's the "going" price. good luck!
bajrbajr

Postby marsonion » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:34 pm

bajrbajr wrote:
sellers can "ASK" what ever they want... there are a couple Rolatops for sale on a popular social media platform... one for $7k, and one for $5k... they'll be lucky to get HALF the asking prices.
But novices who see other machines posted at silly prices immediately thing that's the "going" price. good luck!

It might be entertaining to start a topic called "Silliest Asking Price of the Week," where browsers can post links to the most delusional SAPs they run across... as we're constantly reminded, there's plenty of hysterical examples "out there." :roll:
marsonion

Return to Parts WANTED