Watling cycling handle

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Re: Watling cycling handle

Postby WATLINGMAN » Mon Feb 16, 2026 1:38 pm

hello everyone I made these repros in the uk and sent a dozen to JOHN FIFER from OHIO!
WATLINGMAN
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:50 pm

Re: Watling cycling handle

Postby damikeguy » Thu Feb 19, 2026 5:58 am

Thanks everyone. I found one that needed some work. Thanks to Bill and Ken for this.
Mike
User avatar
damikeguy
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:00 am
Location: Pinckney, Mi.

Re: Watling cycling handle

Postby oldtimeslots.com » Thu Feb 19, 2026 6:53 am

Hey Mike, you are welcome. Glad I had the handle and glad that Ken was able to repair it!
oldtimeslots.com
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:11 am
Location: Chelsea, Michigan

Previous

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests