Wanted: air pump for IMP

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted: air pump for IMP

Postby gumball43 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:49 am

Hi, I have a one cent IMP trade stimulator. The reels do spin but are sluggish. So I think I need a new air pump for it. If you have one for sale, please let me know. Or if you know someone that might re-build the one I have. Thanks, Steve
gummachines@yahoo.com
gumball43
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:48 am
Location: NW Arkansas

IMP PUMP

Postby lostn50s » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:15 pm

HI STEVE, I THINK I HAVE A PUMP FOR YOU! CHEERS DENNIS
RESTORATIONS,repairs,alumium welding,cast iron,casting,molds,glass repair, metal fabrication, many new & used parts,cabinit restoration, painting, metal polishing & plating.
email me @ dvhartwig@aol.com dennis
lostn50s
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:12 pm
Location: Northern Cal.

Postby gumball43 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:03 am

:P That would be great....Please let me know the price with shipping...
Thanks again Dennis.....
gumball43
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:48 am
Location: NW Arkansas


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron