Wanted Aristocrat Reel Bundle or Disks

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted Aristocrat Reel Bundle or Disks

Postby Chendrix » Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:55 pm

I'm looking for the payout disks, or a reel bundle for this Aristocrat mechanism. This is a later model than I normally work on, and I'm not sure exactly what model machine it is from. I've attached multiple photos of the mech for identification purposes.

The metal disks are worn badly where the kicker strikes them, and now the kicker binds up sporadically when the handle is pulled. I've pointed at, and circled in red the area in question in this photo...
IMG_3573.jpg


Any info on the model Aristocrat that this is from, or info on someone that would have this available will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for any help!

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg
Last edited by Chendrix on Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chendrix
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:55 pm

Re: Wanted Pace Reel Bundle or Disks

Postby 63mini » Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:34 pm

I think that is actually an Aristocrat mechanism.
63mini
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:08 am

Re: Wanted Pace Reel Bundle or Disks

Postby Chendrix » Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:03 pm

Thanks for the info! Any ideas who would have Aristocrat parts?
Chendrix
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:55 pm

Re: Wanted Aristocrat Reel Bundle or Disks

Postby jmisatu » Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:32 pm

Looks to me that the disk area the kicker engages is not worn at all.
jmisatu
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:59 pm
Location: Green Bay, WI


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest