46 Pace Comet parts needed

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

46 Pace Comet parts needed

Postby TheFatman » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 am

Handle, back door and cash box is needed. Want them to be original.
User avatar
TheFatman
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

Postby mtstanley » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:01 am

I know Tom Krahl has parts. Specifically I know he has a star handle. His number is: 920-572-5968.
mtstanley
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 am

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

Postby flipper77 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 am

Good suggestion but are you sure that Tom Krahl is still actively selling slot parts? I tried to buy some Mills parts from Krahl and received no response to emails some time back. Does he just respond to phone calls?
User avatar
flipper77
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

Postby oldslotman » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 am

flipper77 wrote:Good suggestion but are you sure that Tom Krahl is still actively selling slot parts? I tried to buy some Mills parts from Krahl and received no response to emails some time back. Does he just respond to phone calls?

Just bought some parts from him. Just give him a call. No trouble getting in touch with him.
oldslotman
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Location: Bellevue, Nebraska

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

Postby mtstanley » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 am

Yes, Tom still sells parts.

If you know Tom, he is from the middle ages, he doesn't use email, barely understands his phone. I only say this since I know him well enough. And if you contact him, you can tell him their is some guy bad mouthing him, me!

PS They do have an email address. His wife gets the emails. Calling is your most reliable method of getting a part.
mtstanley
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 am

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

Postby terick2104 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:26 pm

His # is; 920-622-5959 the best time to call is between 8 and 9 CST.
terick2104
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 am

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

Postby TheFatman » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Thanks everyone ... I have used Tom in the past but for some reason .... he had slipped my mind.
Thanks again
Dave
User avatar
TheFatman
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests