1948 Buckley Criss Cross

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

1948 Buckley Criss Cross

Postby stevo51064 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:32 am

I have a 1948 Buckley Criss cross 10 cent machine. I am missing 1 escalator spacer part. Without this part the dimes rolling across the front glass don't flow like my nickel buckley machine. There alway appears to have less dime sitting there. The nickel one looks great because all the spacers are there.

Does anyone have this part? Is it the same as a Mills spacer part?

I would also need the spring and cotter pin. I will attach a photo when I get a chance.
Thank You,

Steve
stevo51064
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:19 am
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest