Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Postby oldslotman » Wed May 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Looking for the free play mechanism that mounts on the gooseneck of a Mills Poinsettia.
oldslotman
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Location: Bellevue, Nebraska

Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Postby YourBestBet » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm in need of this part too! Thanks again for your help on the Jennings Chief today.
YourBestBet
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:56 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Postby terick2104 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:19 am

I have one - maybe two. Just got up will check when I go into my shop.
terick2104
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 am

Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Postby terick2104 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 am

I just checked my parts and I can't find any 'Free Play' parts. I just did 7 Pointsettias and I must have used up what I had. The upside is I found a lot of parts I didn't know I had. If I should happen to find any 'Free Play' parts I will post it here.
terick2104
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 am

Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Postby gsx11r » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:03 am

Hi
Do you think that is possible to find the " freeplay" on a FoK goosneck Mills ?
Or only on poinsetia and Lion Head !?
Thanks
Stephane
gsx11r
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 am
Location: France, Paris

Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Postby altort » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:14 am

Hey Terick2104
you haven't come across any upper skill stop levers for a goose neck wile you were going through your parts by any chance?
altort
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Ma.

Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Postby terick2104 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:42 am

No skill stop parts.
terick2104
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 am

Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Postby terick2104 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:45 am

I think the free play part would work on almost any Mills gooseneck, although I have only found them on Pointsettias and Lion Heads.
terick2104
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 am


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests