Wanted: Photo of "TOT" mech

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted: Photo of "TOT" mech

Postby honal » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:27 am

I see most of the "parts wanted" are being posted in here, so I will post this here, in addition to where I just posted it, in "machines wanted".
I have a "TOT" trade stimulator with a broken, stamped tab. I would like to repair it to as "original" as possible. If anyone would be willing to pull the mech out, & take a couple photos for me, I would appreciate it. Email me, & I'll send a couple pics of what I need. Thanks --- Al Louck, Oquawka, IL honal@mchsi.com
honal
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:31 pm
Location: Oquawka, IL

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest