Early Mills Cast Brass 5 cent Coin Tube

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Early Mills Cast Brass 5 cent Coin Tube

Postby Casino restorations » Mon May 19, 2014 9:24 am

Wanted: Early Mills Cast Brass 5 cent Coin tube. Used on machines made before 1918 (1903-1918), or if I could borrow one to make a copy of, it would be greatly appreciated.
Casino restorations
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: Early Mills Cast Brass 5 cent Coin Tube

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon May 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Casino restorations wrote:Wanted: Early Mills Cast Brass 5 cent Coin tube. Used on machines made before 1918 (1903-1918), or if I could borrow one to make a copy of, it would be greatly appreciated.


Send me your info at (slotdynasty@sbcglobal.net), and I will put you in touch with someone that may have the parts you need. Bill
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests