Mills CH Reel Bundle

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Mills CH Reel Bundle

Postby flipper77 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:21 am

Looking for a Mills CH reel bundle. For a quarter Mills Black Cherry 2-5 pay. One cherry pay.

HELP!

Thanks,
Flip
User avatar
flipper77
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Mills CH Reel Bundle

Postby papaslots » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 am

I have a Ch reel bundle that has been restored. It has new reel tins and new reel strips. 100.00
papaslots
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:32 pm

Re: Mills CH Reel Bundle

Postby flipper77 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Much appreciate your response. Had gone awhile with no responses so just yesterday, I traded the existing SP bundle for a rough CH bundle. I plan to install the CH bundle in Black Cherry by this weekend. If it does not look good or if any issues, will be back to you. Thanks again,
Flip
User avatar
flipper77
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Mills CH Reel Bundle

Postby flipper77 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:11 am

If CH bundle still available, would like to buy. I will send a private message. Thanks again, Flip
User avatar
flipper77
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Mills CH Reel Bundle

Postby flipper77 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Papaslots - we appear to be having difficulty communicating. I sent you a PM on Thursday morning immediately after seeing your first response back to me.
User avatar
flipper77
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests