Mills Extraordinary Pageboy award plate

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Mills Extraordinary Pageboy award plate

Postby Lambow » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Looking for a award plate like the one seen here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=736&p=1685&hilit=Page+boy#p1685
Lambow
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Vacaville, CA

Re: Mills Extraordinary Pageboy award plate

Postby mechanic » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:44 pm

The Mills Extraordinary originally did not come with the decals shown in the pics. These were usually add ons by either the operators or the clubs. Not having the decal should not affect the value of the machine but saves some money having to get them redone.
mechanic
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:44 pm
Location: Toledo Ohio

Re: Mills Extraordinary Pageboy award plate

Postby Lambow » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:25 pm

I figured they weren't orginal. But I didn't know they where just decals. Right now all I have there is a bare metal plate, so I want to put something there, even if it's only temporary.
Lambow
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Vacaville, CA


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests