Hi bill, sorry for my late response. Yes I only want to put a payout card on it. The reel strips are about 80% they show the age but no ripping. I just want to do things correctly in this collectors field. No matter what I do I was raised if you are going to do it do it right or not at all. My wife says I'm a perfectionist & drives her nuts. I just let Ron know that I did not contact you about any items I need. till I recieve my other units. I just bought about 6 other machines & thought I would wait to give you a list of all I need. So I wont be bothering you so much. I really want to thank you & Ron for all yalls help. I really appreciate any ones knowledge & expertise when they are willing to share it. Other wise all you can do is take it with you & that does no one any good. I feel like an apprentice to a small group of you all. After speaking to one of you guys. I realize just how little I know about these machines. These machines are very intriguing to me. But anyway I will get a list to you soon.
Thank again
Frank fields
