Jennings Cig-A-Rola coin mechanisms wanted

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Jennings Cig-A-Rola coin mechanisms wanted

Postby Jackpot » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 am

Hi Guys,

Rick frink is looking for a set of coin mechanisms for the Jennings cig-a-rola slot machine. His is missing the coin mechanisms. I have a sig-a-rola just like his so I was able to take photo's of what these coin mechanisms and machine look like. See attached photo's. If you have these, please write me and I'll get this together for him or you in tough with him. Thanks You, If you want to see what this machine and or what the coin mechanisms look like that he needs, please write me and I'll send photo's, there to large to post on Dave's site here.
Thank You
Jackpot
Jackpot7@q.com
http://www.coinslots.com

:notworthy:
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest