Page 1 of 1

Looking to buy Mills Slot Machine Dime escalator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2026 3:11 pm
by SealofSeal
I am looking to buy a 10 cent dime escalator for old Mills slot machine. I am not an expert, got one from friend. Works, other than escalator.

Re: Looking to buy Mills Slot Machine Dime escalator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2026 3:49 pm
by grapeman1
I have what you need. Send me an email
Grapeman677@gmail.com
Thank you

Re: Looking to buy Mills Slot Machine Dime escalator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2026 1:53 pm
by millslot
I have one if you still need one

Re: Looking to buy Mills Slot Machine Dime escalator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2026 5:43 am
by memphisbigdave
There’s one on eBay right now

Re: Looking to buy Mills Slot Machine Dime escalator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2026 6:30 am
by SealofSeal
I got one from member. Thanks.