Page 1 of 1

Mills 1915 Operators Bell/Spearmint parts needed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 10:41 am
by jmisatu
20250413_214602.jpg
20250413_214613.jpg
20250413_214530.jpg
I am in need of a decently working clock for a 1915 Mills Spearmint/Operators Bell Slot machiune. At the least, I could use just the bottom plate but the main gear/bull gear bottom shaft bushing would need to accept a 7/32" diameter shaft. Thank you in advance for any help with this.

Re: Mills 1915 Operators Bell/Spearmint parts needed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2026 7:54 am
by jmisatu
62 views and not one person with any help or suggestions?

Re: Mills 1915 Operators Bell/Spearmint parts needed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2026 8:25 am
by Blofish
I feel your pain, I have unanswered questions as well with 3,000 plus views and no answers. :|

Re: Mills 1915 Operators Bell/Spearmint parts needed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2026 2:04 pm
by mechanic
IS THE CLOCK BULLGEAR STRIPPED? MOST OF THE REAL OLD STUFF NEEDS NEW BEARINGS INSTALLED DUE TO WEAR. GEARS CAN BE WORN TOO. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE. LATER JIM