Page 1 of 1

Mills aluminum badge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2026 5:10 am
by damikeguy
Good morning everyone,
I am in need of a Mills aluminum badge, original or repo. It is located next to the reel window. See Picture.
Thanks again to everyone.
Mike

Re: Mills aluminum badge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2026 2:57 pm
by duckbill
I just picked up a similar machine; do you know the Mills name for the machine model? Your machine looks to be in better shape than mine and all the paper inside is gone so I do not know when it was made or the serial number. Will be a summer project for when it warms up in Cheyenne.
Earl

Re: Mills aluminum badge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2026 3:42 pm
by madmelons

Re: Mills aluminum badge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2026 4:37 pm
by damikeguy
bump

Re: Mills aluminum badge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2026 8:56 am
by damikeguy
I found one. Thanks everyone.