Needed, Caille Silent Sphinx parts.

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Needed, Caille Silent Sphinx parts.

Postby bruin62 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:09 am

Hi,

Looking for the back door and back top bonnet for a Silent Sphinx.

If anyone has one or knows of someone who might, I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks
John
bruin62
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:46 am

Marque Back Door

Postby Jackpot » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 pm

I think I have a marque back door that will fit this machine.
Jackpot7@q.com
Rodger
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests