Metal Form Products Co‎

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Metal Form Products Co‎

Postby Badpenny » Wed May 26, 2010 10:50 am

Metal Form Products Co‎
13052 Raymer Street, North Hollywood, CA 91605-4213, United States
(818) 764-2680‎

I last dealt with this company about three years ago, I've been trying to contact them recently at their compuserve e-mail address to no avail.

Has anybody any news on them or an up to date e-mail address please?

Badpenny :(
Come and visit my verbal ramblings at http://zenataomm.wordpress.com/ ..... leave money and/or food
Badpenny
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 12:01 pm
Location: Lincoln England UK

Postby cpdretired » Wed May 26, 2010 12:59 pm

I also emailed him about a year ago offering to pay for a catalog. Still waiting for a reply.
What are you looking for? Maybe someone else can help you.

Ron
cpdretired
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:28 am

Metal Form Products

Postby watlingboy » Wed May 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Call Jack on the phone 818-764-2680 or contact him through his ebay listings. Ebay name is nimblelass. Don't know his current email but he just had items close on the 23rd of May so he's still in business.

Watlingboy
watlingboy
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:43 pm

Postby Badpenny » Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 am

Thanks Both ......... I didn't realise that he was "nimblelass" I've dealt with him in the past not realising.

The only other supplier I know of in USA (I'm in UK) is Crow River.

Anyway someone else in UK has told me that he's changed his e-mail to mfpcomp at msn.com ....... and he has responded to that.

So, not only have I answered my own question but I can pass it on to anyone else needing it. :?

Badpenny
Your English Correspondent & Sleuth
Come and visit my verbal ramblings at http://zenataomm.wordpress.com/ ..... leave money and/or food
Badpenny
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 12:01 pm
Location: Lincoln England UK


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests