Page 1 of 1

Metal Form Products Co‎

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:50 am
by Badpenny
Metal Form Products Co‎
13052 Raymer Street, North Hollywood, CA 91605-4213, United States
(818) 764-2680‎

I last dealt with this company about three years ago, I've been trying to contact them recently at their compuserve e-mail address to no avail.

Has anybody any news on them or an up to date e-mail address please?

Badpenny :(

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:59 pm
by cpdretired
I also emailed him about a year ago offering to pay for a catalog. Still waiting for a reply.
What are you looking for? Maybe someone else can help you.

Ron

Metal Form Products

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:23 pm
by watlingboy
Call Jack on the phone 818-764-2680 or contact him through his ebay listings. Ebay name is nimblelass. Don't know his current email but he just had items close on the 23rd of May so he's still in business.

Watlingboy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 am
by Badpenny
Thanks Both ......... I didn't realise that he was "nimblelass" I've dealt with him in the past not realising.

The only other supplier I know of in USA (I'm in UK) is Crow River.

Anyway someone else in UK has told me that he's changed his e-mail to mfpcomp at msn.com ....... and he has responded to that.

So, not only have I answered my own question but I can pass it on to anyone else needing it. :?

Badpenny
Your English Correspondent & Sleuth