Wanted: 777 Hit counter for Mills $0.25 machine...
If you check out the pic below you will see that my mech is missing the hit counter and the horizontal push bar that triggers the counter when 777 is hit. If you have either of these parts please message me with your asking price, Ty.
I need some other parts as well but I'd rather start with what should be an easy one.
Actually, for arguments sake... here's the other parts I need but I would prefer to focus on the hit counter first but if you have the others reasonably priced please reply here or PM me... Ty.
Below you will see that I need a new coin tray cover, but one that has the horizontal hole which the gold token slide fits in to so it's able to drop the gold tokens into the coin tray when 777 is hit.
Lastly in the below pic you will see while I have the attachments for the token slide I am missing the actual token vendor.
Edit: If I am missing anything else that is part of the whole token system I wouldnt know what it could be so if you know anything else I may be missing for proper token system operation please rpely here or PM me even if you don't have any of the parts that I need.
I need some other parts as well but I'd rather start with what should be an easy one.
Actually, for arguments sake... here's the other parts I need but I would prefer to focus on the hit counter first but if you have the others reasonably priced please reply here or PM me... Ty.
Below you will see that I need a new coin tray cover, but one that has the horizontal hole which the gold token slide fits in to so it's able to drop the gold tokens into the coin tray when 777 is hit.
Lastly in the below pic you will see while I have the attachments for the token slide I am missing the actual token vendor.
Edit: If I am missing anything else that is part of the whole token system I wouldnt know what it could be so if you know anything else I may be missing for proper token system operation please rpely here or PM me even if you don't have any of the parts that I need.