Page 1 of 1

Wanted Aristocrat Reel Bundle or Disks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:55 pm
by Chendrix
I'm looking for the payout disks, or a reel bundle for this Aristocrat mechanism. This is a later model than I normally work on, and I'm not sure exactly what model machine it is from. I've attached multiple photos of the mech for identification purposes.

The metal disks are worn badly where the kicker strikes them, and now the kicker binds up sporadically when the handle is pulled. I've pointed at, and circled in red the area in question in this photo...
IMG_3573.jpg


Any info on the model Aristocrat that this is from, or info on someone that would have this available will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for any help!

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

Re: Wanted Pace Reel Bundle or Disks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:34 pm
by 63mini
I think that is actually an Aristocrat mechanism.

Re: Wanted Pace Reel Bundle or Disks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:03 pm
by Chendrix
Thanks for the info! Any ideas who would have Aristocrat parts?

Re: Wanted Aristocrat Reel Bundle or Disks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:32 pm
by jmisatu
Looks to me that the disk area the kicker engages is not worn at all.