Page 1 of 1

Other collectors / parts sites ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 am
by MoreBloodWine
Does anyone know of any other collector / part sites I can try that might have a slotted coin tray cover for a mills hitop or the 777 counter because I really need these pieces and this site doesnt seem to have a lot of activity.

I just need to try and get more feelers out to better my luck.

Thx !

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 am
by Jackpot
I see your cooking for the mechenical counter but what is this sloted coin tray cover? Have any photo's, if so send them to me and maybe I can help you with something in the line of parts.
Jackpot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm
by MoreBloodWine
You have your normal coin tray cover and then you have a slotted one and the slotted one is the cover with the horizontal slot / hole in it that allows the 777 gold award tokens to drop from the dispenser in to the coin bowl on the outside of the machine.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 pm
by MoreBloodWine
Getting the two main parts I need and even a new undrilled cabinet from Tom Krahl for a decent price. So guess I don't really need to worry about other collectors sites but if you still know of some links please share as it would be nice to have more than one place to look for help ;-)