Page 1 of 1

need rubber tubing for Caille Lung Testers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm
by sledworks
Who knows where to get the replacement tubing you blow into for a Caille lung tester? I see they are a yellowish color.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Re: need rubber tubing for Caille Lung Testers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm
by ozymandias
Hi Jimmy,
You can get it at a pharmacy that has home health nursing supplies or a home health supply store (not a chain like Walgreen's or CVS). It is sold as surgical rubber tubing in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" ID, I believe the 3/8" ID is the [yellow], you buy it by the foot and it's cheap. Ask the pharmacist or the manager, the kid cashiers and the pharm techs probably won't know about it, it's used for catheters and srgical drain tubing. Look in your Yellow Pages under home health supplies where you'd buy dressings, walkers, wheelchairs, bedside commodes, etc.
Mark

Re: need rubber tubing for Caille Lung Testers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:05 pm
by sledworks
Thanks for suggestion, Mark. I'll get right on it.

Jimmy