Page 1 of 1
Watling Rol-a-top front vendor not engaging with mech.

Posted:
Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm
by Droider
I'm looking for pictures or help with a watling Rol-a-top with a front vendor, I repaired the linkage, but when I pull the reel nothing touches the linkage to release the vendor. Any pictures of side of mech. Or help would be great.
Thank you in advance,
Andrew
Rol-A-Top vender linkage

Posted:
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 pm
by watlingboy
You are missing some or all the of the trip linkage that mounts to the side of the mech or the "T" bar which mounts to the side of the case is not adjusted properly.
Hope that helps.
Watlingboy
Thank you

Posted:
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm
by Droider
I dohave the linkage on the inside of the cabinet, I can make the vendor work if I use my finger and push it down, what I cannot figure out is when a coin is put in and the handle pulled how does that push down the linkage on the inside of box to release mech. Like I did with my finger?
Thanks for your reply,
Andrew

Posted:
Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:05 am
by Mills

Posted:
Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 am
by Droider
That helps a lot. I see the piece that is missing and know how it works now. Thank you,
Andrew