Page 1 of 1

Wanted Mills Hi Top - Owl Button/Ornament

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 pm
by J450N
Firstly hi new member first post,
Located in the UK.
I am looking for a metal casting of the Owl that fits the Mills Hi Top the hole is approx 50mm it is the same hole size as the coin denomination hole.
I have pictures of the button but cannot locate one (ideally i'd like an original but a repro would do)
If any collectors have one of these please contact me (pm)

Below (Believed to be a Repro)
Image
jpg image hosting

Below (Believed to be an Original)
Image
free image hosting

Any links to parts or sellers welcome, Thanks in advance !


.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm
by WS65711
It looks like Bernie Berten Co. (now run by his son Dave) may have what you need. I've bought an item or two from him before with no problems. :)

Hope these links help . . .

http://www.mrslot1.com/images/page_102.jpg

http://www.mrslot1.com/index.html

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am
by J450N
WS65711 wrote:It looks like Bernie Berten Co. (now run by his son Dave) may have what you need. I've bought an item or two from him before with no problems. :)

Hope these links help . . .

http://www.mrslot1.com/images/page_102.jpg

http://www.mrslot1.com/index.html


Thanks for the links .... I've fired off an email .... Awaiting a reply !