Bally console parts needed, Clover bell
Hello There!
I am looking for late 40's bally Console parts, for the Bally Clover Bell, most bally consoles of this area should have some of the same parts. I need two payout cups, on a clover bell there are two front doors, at the bottom of these doors are the payout cups, where the paid out coins fall into. I need to find two of these, and later I need two more, for a total of 4. The machines were made credit only by removing these payout cups, so I need replacements. Bob Nelson had tons of this stuff at one time, and sold it all to someone by the name of Victor he told me. I tried to call Victor for several day now but no one answers the number I have for him. So I don't know if that lead is any good now or not. Does anyone have some of these consoles sitting out in the rain that they could sell me a payout cup or two? I'll try to add a photo of this cup.
Thank You
Jackpot
I am looking for late 40's bally Console parts, for the Bally Clover Bell, most bally consoles of this area should have some of the same parts. I need two payout cups, on a clover bell there are two front doors, at the bottom of these doors are the payout cups, where the paid out coins fall into. I need to find two of these, and later I need two more, for a total of 4. The machines were made credit only by removing these payout cups, so I need replacements. Bob Nelson had tons of this stuff at one time, and sold it all to someone by the name of Victor he told me. I tried to call Victor for several day now but no one answers the number I have for him. So I don't know if that lead is any good now or not. Does anyone have some of these consoles sitting out in the rain that they could sell me a payout cup or two? I'll try to add a photo of this cup.
Thank You
Jackpot