Page 1 of 1

Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed bad!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:55 pm
by Jackpot
Crap! I broke the "center" reel glass, the middle glass over the reels, on my Kenney 3 way Bonus Super Bell, tonight! Does anyone know someone who has any of these late 40's e/m console machines??? My wife will be feeding me antifreeze if I don't find a replacement glass soon. She likes watching ID on TV!
Please Help!
Jackpot

Re: Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 am
by nvmos2
Just take the antifreeze with a spoonful of cinnamon; it'll help keep it down.

Re: Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 pm
by drwstr123
This gent on eBay does a great amount of fabrication.
Try getting in touch and ask.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-glass- ... 500wt_1361

Re: Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 pm
by Jackpot
Thank You, that person is Jack Brink of Metal Form, I have talked to him before several times, but your are right I should ask him just in case he might have a glass, and I would of never thought of it. Will Do....., and thank you!
Jackpot