Mills Reel Stop Levers

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Mills Reel Stop Levers

Postby Nations Attic » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:31 am

I'm looking for a set of reel stop levers for a basic 30's Mills machine - Roman Head. I need the bar and spacer as well.

Thanks

Don

Nations Attic
Nations Attic
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:41 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Postby Dave » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:45 am

Don:

I think I might have what you need. I was in the garage the other day and noticed those in a box of spare parts.

When I get home tonight I will try to remember to look.

Dave
User avatar
Dave
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: Broomfield CO


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest