Page 1 of 1

Parts Needed

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:51 pm
by dsimon
I am restoring a Mills QT
I am looking for the following parts
Back cash door
Front and back lock sets.

also still looking for the mirror that fits on top of a Columbia goes behind the escalator.

Thanks

Dave

Re: Parts Needed

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:25 am
by Badpenny
Many years ago when I was young and good looking I bought QT locks from Metal Form Products Co. 13052 Raymer St North Hollywood CA 91605. Tel. 001 818-764-2680.
However now I am only good looking and I did experience a tiny droop from MFP's customer service at the time he was moving into new premises. I guess that was a stressful time for him. I am sure being only human he's now got all his toothpicks back in the jar and is fighting fit again.

Check out his ebay account his id is nimblelass

I too need a Columbia escalator mirror if anyone knows of a source.

Regards

Badpenny

Re: Parts Needed

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:58 am
by drwstr123

Re: Parts Needed

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:32 pm
by The Slot Peddler
Although Jack from MFP has without doubt the best quality repro items,forget about him shipping I have been waiting 6 weeks for 6 Watling boxes,and I cal him every week,another excuse every week I guess at 83 he doesnt move very fast,Ihave been waiting 2 years for him to finish making side vendors.
IF ANYONE HAS A ESCALATOR FOR A JENNINGS CHIEF I NEED ONE 5 CENT.954-675-6962 E.S.T. RICHZ747@BELLSOUTH.NET

Re: Parts Needed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 pm
by dfghfs
Many years ago when I was young and good looking I bought QT locks from Metal Form Products Co. 13052 Raymer St North Hollywood CA 91605. Tel. 001 818-764-2680.
However now I am only good looking and I did experience a tiny droop from MFP's customer service at the time he was moving into new premises. I guess that was a stressful time for him. I am sure being only human he's now got all his toothpicks back in the jar and is fighting fit again.

Check out his ebay account his id is nimblelass

I too need a Columbia escalator mirror if anyone knows of a source.


______________________

Gafas Ray Ban