Reproduction Tab Gum

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Reproduction Tab Gum

Postby dsimon » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi

I just got an old northwestern tab gum vendor. You rotate the top to see which gum you want.
I would love to find any kind of reprop gum to fill this machine
Does anyone know where I migh find anything like this?

Thanks alot

Dave
dsimon
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Reproduction Tab Gum

Postby The Slot Peddler » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 am

If it takes the ball gum go to BJ`s they have it in big bags.
Rich
The Slot Peddler
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:53 pm
Location: Coral Springs,Fl


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests