Page 1 of 1

Dick Bueschel books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:16 am
by charlesbanta
I am looking for Dick Bueschel's "An Illustrated Guide to the 100 Most Collectible Slot Machines" volumes 3 & 4.
chasbanta@comcast.net

Re: Dick Bueschel books

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:53 am
by scottie
have you found the books yet?
if not, i have them
slots21@hotmail.com
scottie

Re: Dick Bueschel books

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:54 am
by scottie
have you found the books yet ?
if not i have them
scottie

slots21@hotmail.com

Re: Dick Bueschel books

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 am
by scottie
have you found the books yet ?
if not i have them
scottie

Re: Dick Bueschel books

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:31 am
by cpdretired
charlesbanta wrote:I am looking for Dick Bueschel's "An Illustrated Guide to the 100 Most Collectible Slot Machines" volumes 3 & 4.
chasbanta@comcast.net


http://www.crowriver.com/books/bk097.htm

http://www.crowriver.com/books/bk098.htm

Re: Dick Bueschel books

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 am
by cpdretired
charlesbanta wrote:I am looking for Dick Bueschel's "An Illustrated Guide to the 100 Most Collectible Slot Machines" volumes 3 & 4.
chasbanta@comcast.net


http://www.crowriver.com/books/bk097.htm

http://www.crowriver.com/books/bk098.htm