Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

Postby tsparts4u » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 am

Now Available...
Replacement award card for Daval "GUSHER" trade stimulator. This is a card printed on glossy photo paper, laminated, and comes with 4 small drive screws to hold it in place like an original card. It is a very acceptable replacement for a badly worn card. Also included.....is the "BONUS" card for the jackpot window. The price is $9.00 and the shipping is included in the USA.
Attachments
Gusher samples.jpg
Last edited by tsparts4u on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
tsparts4u
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Franklin, WI

Re: Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

Postby Chris Dixon » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 am

Do you have or know where I can get the cog like mechanism for a daval gusher trade stimulator?
Thanks
Chris Dixon
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 am

Re: Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

Postby Chris Dixon » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 am

Hi
I woul like one of your award card set for the daval gusher trade stimulator but I live in the uk and wanted to know if you shipped abroad, I'm also looking for a ratchet to spin the ratchet/cog as mine is worn.
Hope you can help
Chris
Chris Dixon
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 am

Re: Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

Postby tsparts4u » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:57 am

Hi Chris,
I am not exactly sure what part that you are referring to as the cog like mechanism. I suspect that what you are looking for is the clock timing mechanism. I am not real sure, but there is a possibility that I might have one somewhere in the mountain of stuff that I have scattered around here someplace. It will be more or less like finding a needle in a haystack, if I do have one.
Best regards,
Jerry
tsparts4u
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Franklin, WI

Re: Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

Postby Chris Dixon » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi jerry
Thanks for your reply. That sounds like the part I need.
If you come across it please email me.
Thanks again

Chris
Chris Dixon
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 am


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests