Page 1 of 1

Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 am
by tsparts4u
Now Available...
Replacement award card for Daval "GUSHER" trade stimulator. This is a card printed on glossy photo paper, laminated, and comes with 4 small drive screws to hold it in place like an original card. It is a very acceptable replacement for a badly worn card. Also included.....is the "BONUS" card for the jackpot window. The price is $9.00 and the shipping is included in the USA.

Re: Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 am
by Chris Dixon
Do you have or know where I can get the cog like mechanism for a daval gusher trade stimulator?
Thanks

Re: Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 am
by Chris Dixon
Hi
I woul like one of your award card set for the daval gusher trade stimulator but I live in the uk and wanted to know if you shipped abroad, I'm also looking for a ratchet to spin the ratchet/cog as mine is worn.
Hope you can help
Chris

Re: Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:57 am
by tsparts4u
Hi Chris,
I am not exactly sure what part that you are referring to as the cog like mechanism. I suspect that what you are looking for is the clock timing mechanism. I am not real sure, but there is a possibility that I might have one somewhere in the mountain of stuff that I have scattered around here someplace. It will be more or less like finding a needle in a haystack, if I do have one.
Best regards,
Jerry

Re: Award Card For Daval "GUSHER" Trade Stimulator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 pm
by Chris Dixon
Hi jerry
Thanks for your reply. That sounds like the part I need.
If you come across it please email me.
Thanks again

Chris