Page 1 of 1

WANTED FOR GROETCHEN LIBERTY:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:21 am
by pickerjim
This is a 1¢ token payout machine. I need a replacement back plus a knob for the pull handle. I could also use the handle return spring. Reproductions acceptable.

Re: WANTED FOR GROETCHEN LIBERTY:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:13 pm
by SLOT DYNASTY
pickerjim wrote:This is a 1¢ token payout machine. I need a replacement back plus a knob for the pull handle. I could also use the handle return spring. Reproductions acceptable.


Hi Jim: I can put you in touch with a person that will have a back door
for your Groetchen "Liberty". If you will contact me directly, via my
e-mail in this forum, and send your phone #, and the best time to call,
I will do so ASAP. Regards, Bill

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:55 am
by pickerjim
Dave:

My phone # is 715-479-8761

That's Eagle River, WI

Or, I could also call him. I'm in and out of here but message can be left so he can call anytime.

Thanks, Jim