Mills Vest Pocket

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Mills Vest Pocket

Postby TonyB » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 am

I am looking for several parts to the coin slide.
TonyB
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am

Re: Mills Vest Pocket

Postby 5 cent player » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:28 pm

TonyB,

I saw this today on eBay, I have no connection, but I hope this is what you are looking for. Item # 140892362215
Attachments
Mills VP parts.jpg
5 cent player
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 am

Re: Mills Vest Pocket

Postby RickHector » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 am

Tony,
I have a box of Vest Pocket stuff, perhaps I can help if I knew what slide parts you need. Let me know at rickhector10@hotmail.com
Rick
RickHector
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:44 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: Mills Vest Pocket

Postby TonyB » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi Rick... One of the parts looks like what I need. Not sure about the rest. Thank you. Tony
TonyB
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests