I am looking for the top casting for an early 20s Mills Operators Bell, I believe that it had the word SPEARMINT cast in it just below the coin viewing window. The casting I am looking for is aluminum. Thanks
Last edited by 240jetpower on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
240jetpower wrote:I am looking for the top casting for an early 20s Mills Operators Bell, I believe that it had the word SPEARMINT cast in it just below the coin viewing window
Mills made this model in both Cast Iron, and Aluminum, so it should be specified as to which one you need.
And if anyone has a 1914 Cast Iron Mills Operators Bell lower front casting without cracks or repairs please let me know, a pittance will be offered immediately.... Thanks. andydotp
Sadly there's a (very well) repaired slight crack just left of the bell and some previous owner sprayed the casting silvery. Otherwise gorgeous.