Page 1 of 1

Looking for parts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:37 am
by 240jetpower
I am looking for the top casting for an early 20s Mills Operators Bell, I believe that it had the word SPEARMINT cast in it just below the coin viewing window. The casting I am looking for is aluminum. Thanks :)

Re: Looking for parts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:00 pm
by SLOT DYNASTY
240jetpower wrote:I am looking for the top casting for an early 20s Mills Operators Bell, I believe that it had the word SPEARMINT cast in it just below the coin viewing window :)


Mills made this model in both Cast Iron, and Aluminum, so it should be specified as to which one you need.

Re: Looking for parts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 am
by andydotp
And if anyone has a 1914 Cast Iron Mills Operators Bell lower front casting without cracks or repairs please let me know, a pittance will be offered immediately.... :wink:
Thanks.
andydotp

Image

Sadly there's a (very well) repaired slight crack just left of the bell and some previous owner sprayed the casting silvery. Otherwise gorgeous.

Oh, press ctrl- for the bigger pic...??