Page 1 of 1
Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Posted:
Wed May 29, 2013 5:40 pm
by oldslotman
Looking for the free play mechanism that mounts on the gooseneck of a Mills Poinsettia.
Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Posted:
Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 pm
by YourBestBet
I'm in need of this part too! Thanks again for your help on the Jennings Chief today.
Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Posted:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:19 am
by terick2104
I have one - maybe two. Just got up will check when I go into my shop.
Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Posted:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 am
by terick2104
I just checked my parts and I can't find any 'Free Play' parts. I just did 7 Pointsettias and I must have used up what I had. The upside is I found a lot of parts I didn't know I had. If I should happen to find any 'Free Play' parts I will post it here.
Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Posted:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:03 am
by gsx11r
Hi
Do you think that is possible to find the " freeplay" on a FoK goosneck Mills ?
Or only on poinsetia and Lion Head !?
Thanks
Stephane
Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Posted:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:14 am
by altort
Hey Terick2104
you haven't come across any upper skill stop levers for a goose neck wile you were going through your parts by any chance?
Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Posted:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:42 am
by terick2104
No skill stop parts.
Re: Wanted-- "Free Play" mechanism for Mill poinsettia

Posted:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:45 am
by terick2104
I think the free play part would work on almost any Mills gooseneck, although I have only found them on Pointsettias and Lion Heads.