WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Postby 3reel » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Please help, I need a color copy of the instruction card and the ball lift lever (inside machine) or even a picture of it so I can make one. Thanks!
3reel
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Re: WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Postby 3reel » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 am

Forget the ball lift lever, I made one myself. I really need the instruction card copy though.
3reel
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Re: WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:07 am

If you have a pix of what the instruction card looks like, or even a machine showing a clear enough shot of the card, I will check to see if I have one.
I have a box full of original unused cards, for pinball & arcade machines, that I am not sure what they are for. The only ones that I can identify, are
the ones that have the machine name in the corner of the card. I checked my photo files, and don't have a pix of this machine. Am away at present,
so can't check my pinball books. Hopefully myself, or someone else, can help you get this card.
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California

Re: WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Postby 3reel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks very much for looking for the card later--- I know of no other picture of the Gold Medal other than the only one on the International Pinball Database website. There is a fair close up of it, but I can't read the fine print. Card is small, 2-1/8" X 4'". My machine is now all restored & working no longer on batteries, but on A.C. 6 volts. It can always be put back to original dry cell power, but not in my life. Eveready stopped selling the 1-1/2 volt "Ignitor" dry cells. This pingame took 4 of them. I believe this game to be a trade stimulator with it's odds setting playfield for the first ball. This was Genco's first light up pingame. It came in 2 varieties, the other, than mine, had an automatic payout assembly.
3reel
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 pm


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest