Page 1 of 1
WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Posted:
Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:12 pm
by 3reel
Please help, I need a color copy of the instruction card and the ball lift lever (inside machine) or even a picture of it so I can make one. Thanks!
Re: WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Posted:
Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 am
by 3reel
Forget the ball lift lever, I made one myself. I really need the instruction card copy though.
Re: WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Posted:
Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:07 am
by SLOT DYNASTY
If you have a pix of what the instruction card looks like, or even a machine showing a clear enough shot of the card, I will check to see if I have one.
I have a box full of original unused cards, for pinball & arcade machines, that I am not sure what they are for. The only ones that I can identify, are
the ones that have the machine name in the corner of the card. I checked my photo files, and don't have a pix of this machine. Am away at present,
so can't check my pinball books. Hopefully myself, or someone else, can help you get this card.
Re: WTB parts for Genco Gold Medal 1935 pingame

Posted:
Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:56 pm
by 3reel
Thanks very much for looking for the card later--- I know of no other picture of the Gold Medal other than the only one on the International Pinball Database website. There is a fair close up of it, but I can't read the fine print. Card is small, 2-1/8" X 4'". My machine is now all restored & working no longer on batteries, but on A.C. 6 volts. It can always be put back to original dry cell power, but not in my life. Eveready stopped selling the 1-1/2 volt "Ignitor" dry cells. This pingame took 4 of them. I believe this game to be a trade stimulator with it's odds setting playfield for the first ball. This was Genco's first light up pingame. It came in 2 varieties, the other, than mine, had an automatic payout assembly.