Page 1 of 1

Wiring Diagram wanted

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 pm
by nvmos2
I 'm in over my head, but am looking for a wiring diagram for a Gottlieb Gondolier pinball machine circa 1958.

Seems to me there was a website with a ton of pinball wiring diagrams that were available for download, but I never thought I would need it and have lost track of it.

Any help appreciated; thanks in advance.

Re: Wiring Diagram wanted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:05 am
by MikeB
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/DOC2482


Just going through it completely with a point bender and a point file or burnishing tool, and keeping your eyes open to watch if all relays, and switches and such are operating should go a long ways towards getting it up and running. No schematic needed for that, and you'd be amazed how well you can do without one, provided of course that nobody actually stole parts out of it.