Page 1 of 1

46 Pace Comet parts needed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 am
by TheFatman
Handle, back door and cash box is needed. Want them to be original.

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:01 am
by mtstanley
I know Tom Krahl has parts. Specifically I know he has a star handle. His number is: 920-572-5968.

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 am
by flipper77
Good suggestion but are you sure that Tom Krahl is still actively selling slot parts? I tried to buy some Mills parts from Krahl and received no response to emails some time back. Does he just respond to phone calls?

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 am
by oldslotman
flipper77 wrote:Good suggestion but are you sure that Tom Krahl is still actively selling slot parts? I tried to buy some Mills parts from Krahl and received no response to emails some time back. Does he just respond to phone calls?

Just bought some parts from him. Just give him a call. No trouble getting in touch with him.

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 am
by mtstanley
Yes, Tom still sells parts.

If you know Tom, he is from the middle ages, he doesn't use email, barely understands his phone. I only say this since I know him well enough. And if you contact him, you can tell him their is some guy bad mouthing him, me!

PS They do have an email address. His wife gets the emails. Calling is your most reliable method of getting a part.

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:26 pm
by terick2104
His # is; 920-622-5959 the best time to call is between 8 and 9 CST.

Re: 46 Pace Comet parts needed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:39 pm
by TheFatman
Thanks everyone ... I have used Tom in the past but for some reason .... he had slipped my mind.
Thanks again
Dave