WTB: Jennings Cig-Rola Cigarola parts

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

WTB: Jennings Cig-Rola Cigarola parts

Postby dsimon » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:30 pm

I am tring to find some parts for an old Jennings Cig-rola machine
I need a new handle and the top back bonnet so far.
Any one have any old parts for the machine please let me know what you have and asking price.
I really want to bring this machine back to life

Thanks

Dave

dbs_55@yahoo.com [-o<
dsimon
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: WTB: Jennings Cig-Rola Cigarola parts

Postby Jackpot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi Dave,
I have some parts for one of these, I bought a good one years ago and a parts machine also but I don't know if I have these parts are not, one day soon I'll try to get up to where I have all this stored. I do have a manual for one of these and I bet your not going to find that in the recycle bin.
Jackpot
http://www.coinslots.com
:)
dsimon wrote:I am tring to find some parts for an old Jennings Cig-rola machine
I need a new handle and the top back bonnet so far.
Any one have any old parts for the machine please let me know what you have and asking price.
I really want to bring this machine back to life

Thanks

Dave

dbs_55@yahoo.com [-o<
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest