WANTED: 2 Mech Parts (MILLS?)
I'm looking for 2 replacement parts for a reproduction Golden Nugget machine.
The first part is a broken tab on the part of the escalator that (normally) sits on top of the highest part of the mech (the one in the picture is from another machine):
http://www.collectorbills.com/slotprt2.jpg
The other is a broken star wheel stop arm that I have pointed out in this picture (again, this one is from another machine):
http://www.collectorbills.com/slotprt1.jpg
Thanks in advance for any help finding these.
Bill
The first part is a broken tab on the part of the escalator that (normally) sits on top of the highest part of the mech (the one in the picture is from another machine):
http://www.collectorbills.com/slotprt2.jpg
The other is a broken star wheel stop arm that I have pointed out in this picture (again, this one is from another machine):
http://www.collectorbills.com/slotprt1.jpg
Thanks in advance for any help finding these.
Bill