Page 1 of 1
Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:14 pm
by drwstr123
I need a coin return cradle for a 25¢ Pace All-Star Comet.
Mine is broken right off. Cell: 609.891.9383
Any leads to where it may be found?

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:44 am
by drwstr123
Am I phrasing it wrong?
How about a 25¢ Pace escalator?
Please point me in a direction.
Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:05 am
by oldslotman
This could be a hard find. Your going to have to find someone that is maybe selling salvage parts from a machine. There are most likely no repo for these. Keep an eye on ebay. There is a five cent one on there now so you might luck out and find a 25 cent one someday. It may take a long time so be patient.
Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:30 am
by drwstr123
My dear friend,
I have been looking on the bay for six years.
Patience is implicit.
Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:47 pm
by oldslotman
I'll keep my eyes open for you. Don't run across a lot of pace parts
Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 pm
by Midcoast Vintage
check with john hamernik in milwaukee.
his dad art had a barn load of pace parts.
Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:31 pm
by drwstr123
I shall check with John.
I'll let you know results.
Thx.
Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 am
by drwstr123
I wasn't able to get a phone number, but I did get the address.
I sent a letter a couple days ago and am waiting for the response.
Thanks much.
Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Posted:
Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:45 am
by drwstr123
It's been two weeks and no response to my letter and no return.
He did have more than 1 address in town..I don't know if it got to him.
Thanks for the info, though.
Mike