Page 1 of 1

Columbia Coin Denomination Parts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:25 am
by flipper77
Does anyone have the coin entry insert and denomination tag to change a dime Standard Columbia to a nickel or a quarter denomination? Thanks,
Flip

Re: Columbia Coin Denomination Parts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 am
by marsonion
flipper77 wrote:Does anyone have the coin entry insert and denomination tag to change a dime Standard Columbia to a nickel or a quarter denomination? Thanks,
Flip


I bought the full set of denomination conversion parts off fleaBay several months ago and tinkered this 5c 10-stop into a 25c in just a couple of minutes. That left me with an extra set of 5c parts in the little burlap bag. PM me to discuss.

Re: Columbia Coin Denomination Parts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:58 pm
by nvmos2
Flip;

Somewhere in my shed there is a 5 cent Columbia parts machine;
If you haven't gotten what you need, I could dig it out;
I'm pretty sure the coin chute is all there.

Re: Columbia Coin Denomination Parts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:48 pm
by flipper77
Thank you but Marsonion generously offered the nickel conversion pieces. So believe that I am set. But much appreciate your offer. Lots of very nice people on this blog!

Flip