Page 1 of 1

Wanted--Watling cash box key BAP4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 pm
by oldslotman
I need a key for a watling cash box. Number BAP4

Re: Wanted--Watling cash box key BAP4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 am
by dancerdan
HI-- I HAVE AN ORIGINA LOCK AND KEY BAC6. FOR WATLING
CASH BOX.. IF INTERESTED $35 INCL SHIPPING , dancerdan
madamzitta@aol.com

Re: Wanted--Watling cash box key BAP4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:03 am
by markus
dancerdan wrote:HI-- I HAVE AN ORIGINA LOCK AND KEY BAC6. FOR WATLING
CASH BOX.. IF INTERESTED $35 INCL SHIPPING , dancerdan
madamzitta@aol.com


Hi dancerdan - my message was rejected (using your E-Mail address). Is this lock still available?
markus

Re: Wanted--Watling cash box key BAP4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:33 pm
by dancerdan
Hi Markus
My e mail address is madamzita@aol.com lock and key available

murray

Re: Wanted--Watling cash box key BAP4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:57 pm
by terick2104
About a month or so ago there was an early mills gooseneck mechanism with the round upper payout fingers. Is that mech still available?

Re: Wanted--Watling cash box key BAP4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:28 pm
by oldslotman
terick2104 wrote:About a month or so ago there was an early mills gooseneck mechanism with the round upper payout fingers. Is that mech still available?

If it was one I posted, it has been sold.