Wanted Mills Key

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted Mills Key

Postby TheFatman » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:51 pm

I have a lock with a stamp on the back side that is ... T 7636 ... does anyone know where I might find that key? I have a contact that can re key it but would be nice to have the original key if possible. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Dave
User avatar
TheFatman
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Wanted Mills Key

Postby brazoot » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:45 am

Dave, I just contacted Dave Berten with the same question. You are not going to find that key number. You are going to have it rekeyed. Berten can do it.
25 to 30 dollars I think, ...Tom
brazoot
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: Wanted Mills Key

Postby watlingboy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:48 am

Very rare folding scissor stand for Jennings Little Duke. I am sure there are more than this one out there but this is the only one I have ever seen. This fits the only the Little Duke. Price is $150 plus shipping.

Watlingboy
DSC05710.JPG
watlingboy
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:43 pm

Re: Wanted Mills Key

Postby altort » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:15 pm

I need to go back in to my files and see if I can find the info but I had a contact for some one that was able to cut and stamp mills keys with the correct stamping to match the numbers on the lock, just give me a couple of days to get back home.
altort
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Ma.


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest