Wanted Mills Key

Posted:
Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:51 pm
by TheFatman
I have a lock with a stamp on the back side that is ... T 7636 ... does anyone know where I might find that key? I have a contact that can re key it but would be nice to have the original key if possible.
Dave
Re: Wanted Mills Key

Posted:
Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:45 am
by brazoot
Dave, I just contacted Dave Berten with the same question. You are not going to find that key number. You are going to have it rekeyed. Berten can do it.
25 to 30 dollars I think, ...Tom
Re: Wanted Mills Key

Posted:
Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:48 am
by watlingboy
Very rare folding scissor stand for Jennings Little Duke. I am sure there are more than this one out there but this is the only one I have ever seen. This fits the only the Little Duke. Price is $150 plus shipping.
Watlingboy
Re: Wanted Mills Key

Posted:
Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:15 pm
by altort
I need to go back in to my files and see if I can find the info but I had a contact for some one that was able to cut and stamp mills keys with the correct stamping to match the numbers on the lock, just give me a couple of days to get back home.